Rhett
I had the funnest company this morning!
Kristen brought 2 week old Rhett over to see if we could get capture some of his adorableness. I was a little worried about how cooperative he'd be since he was so old but he did pretty good. He tried pretty hard to stay awake but he cooperated enough to let us get in some cute shots and he was super patient with us while we moved him around so many times.
His two big sisters are such adorable little girls which makes his complete boyness even that much cuter. Seriously, he couldn't be confused as anything but a little boy with that little man look!

Thanks for bringing him over Kristen. I have tons more to edit and after seeing these here on the blog, I'll be touching these up a little more too but I wanted to give you a little peek just incase you were still up tonight!
And seriously Kristen, could you be any more photogenic?


0 comments:
Post a Comment