Thursday, September 9, 2010

One more...

I was just finishing these up for Kristen and had to throw this one on here.  See all five of those tiny little wisps of hair?  His momma brought his little baby brush and made sure each of those little hairs was in place the whole time we were taking his pictures.  It was so cute.  Also, I'd just get him all posed and she'd stand back and say, "I just want to kiss him!"  I'd laugh and remind her how long it had just taken to get those little peepers shut again!  She is completely, over the top, in love with this little guy!

2 comments:

Angela Hill October 1, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

Kenna. your newborn work is AMAZING!

Brian and Ami Darrington October 4, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

Kenna, I would love for you to take pictures of Trey if your have time. I don't know how else to get a hold of you so give me a call 6705919 if you would do them. Thanks. Ami

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP